fsu home > registrar home > directory > spring 2000 > table of contents > telephone worksheet
If registering via telephone, use only a touchtone phone to make
Phones that do not emit a tone after each button is pushed will not work.
If the system does not answer, it is not working. If the line is busy, all lines are being used.
A voice response will guide you after each entry.
Press the entire sequence (code, numbers and pound key [#]) when told to do so.
Do Not Use an Automatic Redial Button.
Make a list of alternate courses; some classes may be full.
1. Call the system number: (850) 644 8888.
2. Enter term and year __ __ __ (Spring = 1, Summer = 6, Fall = 9) followed by the pound key (#): "100" + "#" = Spring Term, 2000.
3. Enter your Social Security Number __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ followed by the pound key (#).
4. Enter your four digit registration PIN (Personal Identification Number ) __ __ __ __ , followed by the pound key (#):
5. By registering, students accept both fee and grade liability. Indicate that you understand this responsibility by entering 9" (Y" on your phone) followed by the pound key (#). To cancel registration, students must drop all classes via telephone before classes begin or must send a written request to the Office the University Registrar postmarked no later than the fifth day of classes.
6. To register (add), enter "2" ("A" on your phone) followed by the courses five-digit reference number and the pound key (#):
7. To drop a course, enter "3" ("D" on your phone) followed by the courses five-digit reference number and the pound key (#):
8. After you finish registering, enter "8" ("T" on your phone) followed by the pound key (#), to terminate your call.
|"A" or "D"||Reference Number||Course Title and Number||SectionHours||Meeting Time|
Press "7" + "#" and the last voice message will be repeated.
Press "5 "+ "#" to review your current schedule.
Press "0" + "#" to list your tuition and fees. This includes outstanding accounts receivable.
Press "1" + "#" to authorize your tuition be paid from your FSUCard debit account. The funds must be available in your account by the fifth day of class. Be sure to verify by entering "9" + "#" when prompted. Note: This does not authorize financial aid deposits to your FSUCard account. For this, check Yes on the Office of Financial Aids disbursement authorization statement. Courses added after the fifth day of the semester must be paid for separately by the student.
Press "8" + "#" to terminate call.
Call (850) 644-9452 with any questions concerning fees.
Call 644-6529 or 644-3030 with any questions concerning registration.
TDD service for hearing impaired, please call (850) 644-3356.