The Florida State University General Bulletin
Registration Guide Spring 2005
WEB REGISTRATION WORKSHEET
1. Log on at http://student.access.fsu.edu; you then will see the following screen:
2. Enter your social security number and four-digit registration PIN code.
3. Select "Term" and "Year" for which you are registering.
4. Click on "Submit."
5. You will receive a liability and protected area notice. Click "Yes" if you accept and wish to continue.
6. You will then see a screen similar to the following. Please follow its instructions for drop/add.
7. To authorize tuition and fee payment from your FSUCard debit account, or other credit card, click on "Online Billing Statement" and select the appropriate fee payment option. There is a fee to cover the cost of providing this service. The automatic debit to your FSUCard account for tuition payment also is available for a limited period of time.
Visit http://www.fees.fsu.edu or call (850) 644-9452 with any questions concerning fees.
Call (850) 644-6529 or 644-3030 with any questions concerning registration.
8. Courses added after the fifth day of classes must be paid for separately by the student within five (5) calendar days.