Registration Guide Proofing Instructions
Summer/Fall 2017 Proof
Get e-Proof: January 4, 2017
Return e-Proof: January 18, 2017
- Added a header to all proofs and used MS Word's track changes and password protection.
- Please ensure the accuracy of all content, including contact information (phone numbers, email addresses, and URLs).
- Please reply to our original email and do not change the subject line.
- If your e-proof needs no changes, please email us (to let us know) and do not attach the unchanged e-proof.
- If you anticipate being late with the return of your proofs, please email us and, if at all possible, give us an estimate of the delay.
RegPub email Account
- All Registration Guide-related communication must be conducted exclusively through our email@example.com account.
Step I: Receive the File
- 1. Receive the distribution email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: You can tell our official registration guide emails by the subject line (example: Proof Out: Summer/Fall 2012 Registration Guide
- 2. Save the attached files (i.e., proofs) to your desktop.
Step II: Edit the File
- 3. Open the file you wish to review.
- 4. Read the file carefully and:
- Add any missing information. How? Place the cursor at the insertion point and start typing.
- Change any incorrect existing text. How? Highlight the obsolete information and start typing over.
- Delete any obsolete information. How? Highlight the obsolete information and press "Delete" on your keyboard.
Step III: Add Your Last Name to the End of the File
- 5. Add your last name to the end of the file. How?
- Go to File >> Save As.
- Add an underscore and then type your last name right before ".doc" (example: Reg_Info_Spring.doc).
- Save the updated file on your desktop.
Step IV: Return the File
- 6. Return your edited files as an attachment to our email@example.com email account. How?
- Go to your email application and find our original email (do not change the subject line).
- Click Reply.
- Attach the files you saved with your last name (from Insert >> File).
- Type a comment in the body of the email, if you'd like.
- Click Send.
Note: You will receive a message indicating that your email was received.
Step V: Ask for Assistance
- 7. Please do not hesitate to send your questions, comments, suggestions, and/or requests to:
|Contact||Registation Guide-Related email||Phone||Office||Registration Guide-Related Role|
|Haley Shawfirstname.lastname@example.org||(850) 644-1050||UCA 3921||Coordinator & Editor|