FAMU/FSU CO-OP Program
All students must complete the registration form in its entirety and obtain all signatures (instructor or dept. at FAMU and your FSU academic dean).
Deadline for Fall 2022 applications is August 12, 2022.
For students entering the FAMU/FSU Co-op program for the first time.
FSU students must obtain a health clearance form from FAMU Student Health Services to include with their registration form in order to take classes at FAMU.
This process can be done electronically or in-person:
- Students may email University Health Services (firstname.lastname@example.org) their authorized release form, including FAMU Student Health Services Immunization Fax (850-412-5643), so that FSU UHS may fax the immunization records to FAMU SHS. Once received, FAMU SHS will provide the stamped/signed health clearance.
- Students can also obtain a copy of their immunizations from the University Health & Wellness Center, and bring it to FAMU Student Health Services to receive the health clearance in-person. This can then either be brought to the Office of the Registrar, or a copy of the clearance can be sent via email to email@example.com.
Important: Without these forms you cannot be registered for FAMU classes.
- If problems arise with your registration (stops/holds), you will be contacted using the information provided on the Registration Form. Please report any changes to the FSU Registrar's Office.
- Do not alter your Co-op registration. To drop a FAMU/FSU course contact the FSU Co-op representative in the FSU Registrar's Office. All drops and adds must be done through our office The deadlines for dropping and adding are the same as for other classes at FSU.
- All Co-op students must maintain an FSU cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher to remain eligible to participate in the Co-op program.
- Students taking courses at the host university on a satisfactory/unsatisfactory (S/U) basis will be held to the home institution policies regarding the total number of courses allowed on S/U basis or in a specific degree or major. Students are encouraged to consult their academic adviser about any limitations prior to registration.