FAMU/FSU CO-OP Program
All students must complete the registration form in its entirety and obtain all signatures (instructor or dept. at FAMU and your FSU academic dean).
Deadline for Fall 2020 applications is August 17, 2020.
For students entering the FAMU/FSU Co-op program for the first time.
- Pick up proof of immunization from The FSU Health and Wellness Center.
- Turn in two copies of the processed immunization form to FAMU's Student Health Services office in the Foote-Hilyer Bldg. and obtain FAMU's health clearance form.
- Return it with your Registration form to the FAMU/FSU Co-op representative in the FSU Registrar's Office.
Important: Without these forms you cannot be registered for FAMU classes.
- If problems arise with your registration (stops/holds), you will be contacted using the information provided on the Registration Form. Please report any changes to the FSU Registrar's Office.
- Do not alter your Co-op registration. To drop a FAMU/FSU course contact the FSU Co-op representative in the FSU Registrar's Office. All drops and adds must be done through our office The deadlines for dropping and adding are the same as for other classes at FSU.
- All Co-op students must maintain an FSU cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher to remain eligible to participate in the Co-op program.
- Students taking courses at the host university on a satisfactory/unsatisfactory (S/U) basis will be held to the home institution policies regarding the total number of courses allowed on S/U basis or in a specific degree or major. Students are encouraged to consult their academic adviser about any limitations prior to registration.
Questions: Contact the FSU Registrar's Office, 644-1050.