The Division of Current Records is responsible for a variety of administrative actions, including registration, drop/add, grade processing, academic-status control, withdrawals, enrollment cancellations, and posting permanent academic records. Staff in Current Records also greet visitors, answer telephone inquiries, distribute publications, and distribute and receive academic forms.
Within the division of Current Records, the Records, Audits, and Analysis Group comprises staff who:
- manage transfer credit matters, including manually posting transfer credit and external degrees for all degree-seeking MAT types; proofing manually and electronically posted transfer credit and external degrees; posting UF correspondence coursework and Internal Credit Transfers; posting departmental credit; and handling transfer credit related inquiries from students, parents, departments, and so on.
- process excess credit issues, including updating excess credit thresholds and counters, and handling excess credit inquiries from students, parents, departments, and so on.
- update and audit student records, including:
- processing grade change forms and time extensions;
- updating grading bases, repeat codes, and academic standing (and related service indicators);
- auditing the general accuracy of records after updates have been made.
Current Records Staff
- Aimee Leturmy - Senior Associate Registrar
- Katie Cloud - Associate Registrar
- Irene Engelbrecht - Athletic Eligibility Officer
- Staci Bushman - Assistant Registrar
- Jim Coppotelli - Assistant Registrar
- Gregory Martinez - Enrollment Management Specialist
- Katerina Manias - Enrollment Management Specialist
- Hayden Elias-Rodriguez - Enrollment Management Specialist
- Julia Marshall - Enrollment Management Specialist
- Taylor Gomez - Graduation Event Coordinator
- Vivian Hayes - Enrollment Management Specialist
- Mary Johnson - Enrollment Management Specialist
- Justin Beck - Enrollment Management Specialist
Subscribe to the Registrar's Listserv
The Registrar listserv is for University faculty and staff only. Students should not subscribe to this list. If you have any questions regarding the listserv and the type of information distributed via this source, please contact Academic Space and Scheduling at 644-1050.
To subscribe to the Registrar's listserv, please navigate to https://lists.fsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/registrar.