Office of the Registrar Overview
Welcome to FSU's Office of the University Registrar. In its chief administrative role, the registrar's office serves as the custodian of permanent academic records for all past and currently enrolled students. Staff in our office provide a variety of services that support our university community's students, faculty, and staff. Registrar personnel:
- assist students in dropping and adding classes
- maintain student and departmental records for the current term
- post FSU credit, transfer credit, and grade changes
- prepare transcripts
- schedule academic space
- publish the General Bulletins and Registration Guides
- maintain and update curricula
- certify student test credit, attendance, and graduation eligibility
- implement and monitor academic regulations
- provide data analysis and reports to other academic and administrative units
Please feel free to consult our office with any questions concerning registration; course locations and meeting times; errors in registration records; cancellation of registration; or grade issues.
FSU Office of Financial Aid hopes that all our students are safe and secure. Here is some information provided by the federal Department of Education to help students and their families; "ED is working with other federal agencies, such as FEMA and DHS, to ensure continuation of critical services to students, families, and educators and the restoration of the learning environment. https://www.ed.gov/hurricane-help"