Certified Electronic Credential Overview
FSU now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma).
Purchasing a CeDiploma
To purchase a CeDiploma, follow these steps:
- Log on to my.fsu.edu with your FSUID and password.
- If you're a current student, on the left side of the page expand the Academics menu and click View Graduation Status.
If you're an alum, on the left side of the page expand the Alumni and Former Students menu and click View Graduation Status
- The Graduation Status page appears. Click the Orders Page link.
- Click Continue, and follow the subsequent steps through the payment process.
- Your CeDiploma will be sent by email to your official FSU email account.
- It's more than a paper credential.
- It's an official, secure, and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment.
- It differs from a transcript.
- You'll have unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends, and social media.
- CeDiploma is proof of your education, but it shows only the important details.
- It's easy for employers to read and understand.
- CeDiploma is better than an eDiploma.
- CeDiploma enhances your resume.
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD* and validation URL on your resume.
* CeDID (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
For graduates of Summer 2017 and beyond, you can reserve and/or download your CeDiploma for $10.95.
Credential Validation – demo
Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated through the University website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies, or any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
NOTE: A CeDiploma may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit: https://secure.cecredentialtrust.com.
© 2018 ♦ CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks ♦ CeCredential™, TruID™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks.