Certified Electronic Credential Overview
FSU now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma).
You will receive an email with a link to download your credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredentialTrust. If you need to request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site to Resend the link.
- It's more than a paper credential.
- It's an official, secure, and verifiable electronic version of your accomplishment.
- It differs from a transcript.
- You'll have unlimited sharing with employers, family, friends, and social media.
- CeDiploma is proof of your education, but it shows only the important details.
- It's easy for employers to read and understand.
- CeDiploma is better than an eDiploma.
- Each credential provides a unique twelve-digit CeDiD*.
- The CeDiD allows for instant proof of your accomplishments (Validation Services).
- CeDiploma enhances your resume.
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD* and validation URL on your resume.
* CeDID (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
For graduates of Summer 2017 and beyond, you can reserve and/or download your CeDiploma for $10.95.
Credential Validation – demo
Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated through the University website by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies, or any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
NOTE: A CeDiploma may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit: https://secure.cecredentialtrust.com.
© 2018 ♦ CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks ♦ CeCredential™, TruID™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks.