- Civic Center Parking. ($10.00 fee per car) Parking at the Donald L. Tucker Civic Center and the FSU garage on St. Augustine St. is available but extremely limited. Plan to arrive early or use alternative parking areas as noted below.
- Civic Center-Disabled Parking. Disabled parking is located in all lots surrounding the arena. A disabled parking permit is required for admittance to the disabled parking areas.
- State Parking Lots. ($10.00 fee per car) You may park in the state parking lots, which can be accessed from W. Madison St., S. Bronough St., or Duval St. Carefully consult the map, as these are all one-way streets.
- Free Parking. Free parking is available on FSU's campus in the Diffenbaugh lot, the North and South Westcott lots, and the Law School lot.
- Illegally parked cars will be towed by city police.