Academic Space and Scheduling Overview
Academic Space and Scheduling, a division of the University Registrar's Office, coordinates the assignment of class sections to available classroom space and schedules special academic/academic-related events in academic spaces.
To see a list of how-to topics for performing curriculum management tasks, visit the Staff How-To Page.
Academic Space and Scheduling Staff
- Jeremy Johnson, Associate Registrar
- Traci Matthews, Senior Academic Program Specialist
- Elizabeth (Libbie) Crowley, Academic Program Specialist
- Angela McCoy, Academic Program Specialist
- Rosalyn (Roz) Davis, Scheduling/Events Consultant
Rules and Regulations for Use of Academic Space
Please be aware that all general purpose classrooms have a strict no food and beverage policy. We respectfully request that instructors, as well as social group sponsors, enforce this policy.